Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Continued Press

The plight of Jackson's piece has continued to garner the attention of local and national press. Honestly, at this point I have lost count of the number of interviews that I have given.

Local AM news radio station 740 KTRH did a piece this morning, with Jackson and his mother Sue appearing on the air. The station also added a poll to their site along with some background information about the story, and some other photographs that Jackson has shot.

The piece was reported on by the Associated Press, and was picked off the wire by some media outlets, including the Washington Post and MSN.com. Why the article references its location as Dallas is beyond me.

The blog Get Religion saw the AP article, and speculates why more background information hasn't been included in the reporting. I must admit it's a question that I've been asking myself. I plan to contact them after writing this post and hopefully help them out with some of the missing information.

I was also on the phone today with a reporter from the Wall Street Journal - I expect the piece will run tomorrow. This article, it appears, will be a more thorough examination of the situation, so I am looking forward to it with great anticipation.

Sincerely,

Marc Brubaker
Curator, Xnihilo Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment